Rooted in a deep commitment to supporting families and communities, the Masonic Center for Youth and Families (MCYAF) offers therapeutic services for children, adolescents, young adults, and their families. Our dedicated team provides individual, family, and group therapies; workshops; psychological assessments in San Francisco; and learning specialist services. Through family-centered, integrated mental health services, the Masonic Center for Youth and Families helps children and youth enjoy healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives – at home, at school, and in the future. Building on our long history of serving California masons and their families, we are now located in San Francisco and Covina, California, and are proud to serve all families in our communities. The Masonic Center for Youth and Families is a non-profit organization that offers a sliding scale fee schedule that makes services accessible to clients at all income levels.
MCYAF offers high quality, professional consultation and counseling with licensed clinicians via video and phone sessions.
- Individualized approach considers the needs of all family members
- Confidential services are accessed from the comfort of your own home or other private, comfortable location
- Private HIPAA-compliant video platform accessible via any computer with a camera, tablet, or smartphone
- ipmana网游加速器|IP网游加速器 V2.87 官方绿色版 下载 ...:2021-5-27 · IP网游加速器可以解决IP慢的问题，是一款可以加速用户的IP，降低网络延迟的网络加速软件。该软件构建了一个高质量的虚拟网络环境，速度快、服务器多、分布范围广，是用户玩游戏的降延迟的 …
Masons and their families can access up to three free sessions. Services beyond three sessions are assessed on a sliding scale. No family is turned away due to lack of funds.
To learn more about telehealth, call:
- San Francisco: (877) 488-6293
- 代理ip破解版无限试用 (626) 251-2300
Please note that if you call and receive our voicemail, we will return your call within 1 business day.
It truly feels like a ‘village’ helping my son. Everyone has been so approachable and helpful.- MCYAF Client Parent